Featured post

LIBRARY HOURS

As you enter at the main entrance, you would surely see me at the Circulation Area. Say "hi" and we be friends! #TOPLibraryHo...

Friday, December 11, 2015

Tatsuya Tanaka's Diorama style figures: Miniature Calendars










Tanaka's art is just amazing. I was thinking, "This is simple but why didn't I think of this kind of art creation?"
I love arts, and I really appreciate artists in culture and arts. Well, I realized that people has different interests. Like me, I am a librarian and I am interested in reading. With that, my interest benefits my continuing profession and most especially, to help library users needs of information. So, maybe I had no time to think of Tanaka's unique art creation because I have my own self-interests or maybe I'm just jealous, hahaa (just kidding). Anyways, you can follow more of Tatsuya Tanaka's miniature calendars (http://miniature-calendar.com/).


No comments:

Post a Comment