Featured post

LIBRARY HOURS

As you enter at the main entrance, you would surely see me at the Circulation Area. Say "hi" and we be friends! #TOPLibraryHo...

Saturday, March 12, 2016

#ShareAbook challenge

Hi everyone!, It's been a months or weeks that I haven't posted in my blog. If you can only imagined how busy I am with our research papers, school works, and plus, family life problems. But I am so thankful that I am encountering such circumstances that God has given to me (yeah, I'm a Christian) and I am really challenge!
Anyways, enough with the heavy, haha. Recently, I've seen many cool pictures in Tumblr. Tumblr'sh pictures that captures books from their bedrooms, reading candid shots, book shelf's, and a lot more. And now,  I am challenging you to send me pictures of your books or books that you have borrowed in your library and don't forget to write captions for it. Just comment below or send the pictures in my E-mail (crescentjayned@gmail.com).
This is just for fun, and share what you've got. I will be posting your pictures who has the coolest #ShareAbook photo. I nominate the librarians from the Top Five Library, and most especially you!

Examples of #ShareAbook challenge:

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment